Our Law Office is a Full Service Immigration Law Firm focusing solely on helping our clients with all their immigration issues. Are you applying for green Card for or through your spouse, Child, Parent or even through your Siblings? We are here to help you navigate through the process no matter how difficult it might seem. Are your relatives abroad and you wanted to bring them over to the United States of America? We are here to help you. With over 20 years of legal experience, our Lead Attorney, Mr. Ernest C. Egoh, with his combined passion to help people and his extensive knowledge of Immigration Law will unleash this unique asset on your case in order to achieve a positive result for you.
We cover below areas of Immigration Law and MORE ………
- Family Immigration (green cards through marriage and other qualifying relationships)
- Adjustment of Status before USCIS
- Adjustment of Status before an Immigration Judge.
- Removal of Condition – I-751 (Joint Removal and Waivers)
- VAWA I-751
- EAD and Work Authorization
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- U-Visa/VAWA I-360 Self- Petition
- Response to Request for Evidence (RFE) and Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID)
- Business Immigration (temporary working visas, green cards through permanent employment, investor visas EB-5, EB-2 Visas)
- Removal Defense (cancellation of removal, “criminal immigration” representation)
- Withholding of Removal
- Motions and Appeals to the BIA and Immigration Courts in Deportation/Removal Proceedings.
- Motion to Reopen
- Citizenship – By Naturalization or Derivation
- Appeals of non-favorable decisions.
- Asylum – Affirmative/Defensive
- U.S. Consular Processing of Immigrant Visas
- Change/Extension of Status
- Federal Court Litigation/Petition for Review
Please schedule a consultation with us today
Our Phone Numbers are:
(770) 739 1195
(678) 230 6702
By Appointment Only